Last year I designed these cards for my husband. I broke 1 Corinthians 13 down into sections and made a card for each bit. Then over a period of 8 or so days I gave him a new Valentine each day. He saved them. So, now I can share them with you this year.
It's really quite simple:
1. Select the text you want.
2. Print on card stock.
3. Cut using your favorite circle cutter.
4. Cut more circles out of fun paper.
5. Punch a mini hole in all three pieces of paper all at once.
6. Then insert a colorful brad.
I even made some for the children to give to the grandparents. I modified it slightly: I printed out a picture of each child on card stock and made their picture one of the three circles.
This post may be familiar to you as I used this same design technique for birthday cards.
Google Search Terms: Melissa Culver, School Daze, crafting, paper, card stock, inexpensive, homemade, cards, Valentine, Valentine's Day cards, custom, DIY, make your own, brads